Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My little mans BIG day!

Here is my little man on his 1st BIG day!

Well, I always say, it's better to be late than never. I have so much I want to blog about, so I'll get started. (sigh) As you know, school has started and Ethan's 1st day was on August 20th. He was VERY excited to be going; in fact, he was SO excited about getting to ride the school bus, that he got upset with me when I told him that I HAD to take him on his 1st day. He insisted that he was a big boy and could ride this monster of a cheese wagon all by himself. I had to remind him that his big sister would be accompanying him and I assured him that there would be "eyes" watching at all times. I have really mixed emotions on this subject. This has been so bitter sweet for me. He went to Pre-K last year, and for some reason this year was harder for me. I'm not sure why? :( He has another FABulous teacher this year, just the kind he needs. Mrs. Worley is a sweet but very stern teacher, we like that! I know that this year is going to be a lot of fun, but certainly a lot of new adjustments. Do you know they have HOMEWORK? Geez! Can you spot him?!

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Ethan's getting to be so big! Kindergarten was a hard year for me.