Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

6 month check up!

Did I mention that Chloe Grace LOVES to eat?!! She is so silly these days. She is starting this new little thing where she squints her eyes and just smiles really really big! Yesterday we went to the doctor for our 6 month check up. Chloe Grace is very healthy and growing like a weed. She now weighs 14 pds and 9 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long! She is doing everything that she is supposed to do and she said she is very curious. We also found out that what we THOUGHT was a tooth,welllllllll really wasn't a tooth at ALL! Our doctor explained that what we thought was a tooth was called a mucus bubble ( AKA a Pearl) Ok.....So, I've never heard of this, but she assured me that it was not uncommon and would eventually pop and go away....so with that being said...my baby has no teeth!
That's ok. She still can take out some grub!


There's the close up again! Hope everyone has a great day!
Did I mention that I love being a mommy!? I think we need more! HA!

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Chloe is getting to be so big! :) I have never heard of a "pearl". You learn something new everyday! I bet she'll have teeth soon. I miss Bella being toothless. Bites didn't hurt then! She broke the skin on my finger the other day. I love being a Mommy, too! Some days I really have to fight baby fever!