Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Something new to get into!


Mom: "What are you doing under there missy?"
Chloe Grace: "What mommy, I pwayin don't euh see dat? I can see euh, can euh see me?"

Mom: "Yes, silly I can see you. What are you doing under there? Did you find a new place to hang out? What's that you got in your hand?"
Chloe Grace: "Yes mamm' I did! I got upt here all'd by mytelf. Aren't euh proud tuf me?? I detting to be a big gurl now, doing tuff on my own! WHAT? I don't have anyting in my hand what euh talkin bout???!
"
Mom: "I think you know what I'm talking about missy prissy!! Looks like daddy left his stuff out, again!"
Chloe Grace: : "Uhmm, dunno what euh talkin' bout ......hey, what's dat? Is dat a bug or a crumb? Mommy?"

2 comments:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Funny! She's such a mess!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I just emailed you! We are doing it Saturday the 7th from 2-4 at our house. I've got invites to give out in the morning! I have been sick as a dog this week and finally got the invites made out today. We'll see you in the morning!