Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

27 Years

Has it really been 27 years already?!! I know most of you are probably going "OMG, seriously shut up!" LOL, but even with that said, looking back, the years that have been given to me really have been such a blessing. Life was/is not always easy, so each day we have to count it as it where our last! (I'm still learning that!) I know that I would not be where I am today without those past 26 years.


I had a really nice surprise on Saturday night and I must brag on my hubby, he surprised me with a lot of my friends and family at Copeland's! We were supposed to eat at Tokoyo but the wait would have been at least two hours! UGH! Anyhow, I was really happy and kinda shocked to see all the people that showed up to celebrate MY birthday with me. So let me introduce you to a couple of people that I just adore and love so much. Above is my pastor (Joel)and his wife Angel (on the right) and on the left is Staci and her husband. Staci and I sing together in praise in worship at church and she has become a really great friend.

This little one needs no introduction. Sweet cutie patootie Chloe Grace. Her friend so graciously shared his teether biscuits with her. She really digged it!

Next up is Sheila and Jimmy, my brother and sister in law and on the right, Laura and French. French is Timmy's boss, but they are really good friends as well. When them two get together, well lets just say, I can't keep up in the convo!

This is Laney and Greg and their son Brodey. He and Chloe Grace are exactly 5 months a part to the day! Can you believe they were born on the same day, weighed the same and were the same length? Weird ugh!? The other little one is Anne Marie who belongs to my bro/sis-in-law.


Here is Brodey man being a big guy drinking out of momma's glass. You go BRO!
Do you recognize this handsome man? If you didn't (because he has gotten so big) this is Ethan my favorite and only son. He is such a wild one, but I love his sweet spirit. The other big "cheezer" is Jackson whom also belongs to my bro/sis-in-law. The other hoolagin is Malcolm who belongs to French and Laura. Ethan love LOVES to go hang out with him!


Lastly, the chicks. Madi, Tiffany and McKenzie. I think they really liked having a table of their owns without the stinky boys. Sometimes when I talk to them, I can't believe they are as old as they are. Time sure flies by!

To each of you that really made my birthday WEEKEND so very special and memorable, thank you!! To all those who wished me a Happy Birthday and for all the really nice gifts that I got, I thank you too!! I really had a great time and a wonderful birthday this year!

4 comments:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Great pictures! It looks like y'all had a great time!

RADstitches said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I have never been to Copeland's!!! What should I try there? Happy Birthday.. until next year!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Looks like you had a big Birthday party celebration! Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

oops.. that is from Jeannie - Can we blame it on pregnancy! ha!