Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Inspiration for the future












Well I'm really excited and REALLY nervous about this particular blog. I've had a lot of really great feedback and encouragement from a lot of people and I do feel that this is the right time to go ahead and talk about it. If you don't know a whole lot about me, let me just briefly fill you in on one particular subject. I have a pretty long line of creative folks in my family, and when I say creative I mean crafty. My grandmother can just about do it all, sew, paint, make flower arrangement's, make cute little diddly bobs, jewelry,bow making, porcelain dolls.....etc. My aunt used to paint and was very good at it and has recently picked up photography for fun, my uncle can whip out some mean cabinets in the carpentry world and my mom, she dabbled in decorating the house and making seasonal things. With all that being said, I guess that is were I get most of my creativeness at. I believe this "craftiness" is just something God gave me and is part of what makes me unique. I am all about learning something esp when it comes to using my hands. SOOOO with all that being said, I believe that I'm going to try to open my own Children's Boutique in the future. :) I'm so thrilled about it! Do you ever feel like there is just something out there that you are supposed to do, but just can't figure out what it is, or your "fit". WELLL I do believe this is it for me. Please pray for me and my family, that this is what the Lord would have for me. I do believe that this will be a way to touch and reach out to people and I want to give the Lord all the glory for it. Encouragement always help, so if you have a comment or a suggestion, please feel FREE to share! I will start to post things little by little on my blog to give you an idea on what I want to put in my store. At this moment, I am making pillow case dresses with matching bows, so if you want one, let me know and I can show you what I've already made. Christmas is just around the corner!
Thanks ya'll so much for your time, love and support!
Amy

2 comments:

Jessi said...

How exciting! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. I'm already thinking of cutesy things that could be made with photoshop...signs, buisness cards...oh, my!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

You are so talented! All of the dresses are absolutely beautiful! I love the candy corn one! Have you decided what you are going to charge for them? The tutu is adorable! I know you will do well!