Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Down-Set-Hut!

Well, it's that time of the year again! I started hearing about football ( of all divisions) about 3 weeks ago. My sister-in-law and I just LOVE this time of the year. It's when our husbands decide that there is nothing more important, than watching football almost everyday of the week.....so out goes project runway, food network and all other shows of interest. I can tell you that this year has been the most challenging year for sports. Ethan, Madi and Tiffany are all playing and it's been tough juggling practices and being at the field literally all day long. Even though its a lot of work, I do enjoy watching them play and do the things that I didn't get to do growing up. Here is Ethan running his little heart out! He plays tail back and can run that ball like Forest Gump! Him and the little boy in this picture almost got into a knock down drag out on the field. The little boy grabbed Ethan and wouldn't let go. I was NOT happy with that. Wheww...ya'll pray for me....that I don't become one of "those" moms!

Getting into position!
See that black thing in his mouth? That's what they call a mouth piece! I was not sure about all this football stuff when we started. A mouth piece for1st year flag football seems pretty serious. I guess they start them out young these days!

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

These are great action shots! It looks like he's having a blast!