Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Not Your Mother's® Unscented Dry Shampoo.

Thanks to Influenster I snagged the GlamVoxBox and was thrilled when I opened it. I had so many great products, one of them being the Not Your Mothers Brand Dry Shampoo. I normally opt out from using dry shampoos, only because I have pretty thin hair. I've used a couple of dry shampoo's in the past but most of them leave my hair feeling gritty and even more dirty. I was on 3rd day hair yesterday so I decided to give it a try! SO here is my review:
1. It has virtually no smell. I LOVED that it didn't have an awful weird smell. That's usually the numero uno thing that turns me off about hair products.
2. I liked that it was really light weight and it didn't make my thin hair feel weighed down.
3. It has a lot of pressure and came out really easy, so I didn't have to use a ton of it to get it evenly distributed through out.
4. After using it, my hair felt fresh and really did feel clean. It seemed to have soaked up any extra oil I had and left my hair feeling soft.

I'm so happy that I was chosen to get this box! I received the products free from Influenster for FREE for testing purposes.  Thanks Influenster!

No comments: