Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads

 Nails Nails Nails! I paint my nails at LEAST 3 times a week. I'm obsessed! The truth is, I have to keep my nails painted. I struggle with growing nails because they are very thin and peel.I like to keep them painted to help prevent the peeling as well as keeping from picking at them. I received these nail polish removal pads from Cutex in my #GlamVoxBox. It was awesome to have gotten these because I've used them before and LOVED them. I know that nail polish remover smells in general, but these don't have a strong chemical smell. The polish comes off really easy with these and it's a one stop shop! You don't have to have cotton balls or Q-tips to get the job done. These are a must have product that I will be purchasing for myself. Thanks  @Influenster ! @CutexNails  #SoCutex #HealthyNails  #contest 


No comments: