Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday wishes from the Snow's

Well our little family is just a growing if you couldn't tell! We have been a super busy little group of people this year but we could never forget to stopped to think about the many MANY blessings that we have received throughout. I'm so very thankful for what God has done in our life and is still doing. Even through the hard times and sometimes the "hopeless" moments, God was always there for us. I encourage each of you to get out there and share the real story of Christmas with ones that may not know. Jesus lives in us and it's our responsibility to show that to the world. I can't help to think of those that may feel that Christmas is lost. My prayer for them is that God will show His presence in an awesome way and that is comfort and peace be with them.










I hope that this Christmas season brings much happiness, love, and an abundance in blessings. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Amy and family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics! All the kiddos are getting so big! I love Ethans hat!
Merry Christmas!
Jeannie