Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2009!!!

I know I know, I'm running really behind on the post, but I just wanted to share a thought or two with you before I officialy started blogging for the new year.
Today our pastor taught a message about letting go of the past and moving forward into the future. I know that I've struggled with letting go of the past, from thoughts, to sins, to hurts, but in Isaiah 43.25 it says: " I, I am the One who erases ALL your sins, for my sake; I will NOT remember your sins.
How awesome is that!? When we ask for forgiveness that is it....we just have to move on. WOW!

So how do we do that you might ask??
Remember some things....but forget other things!

Put God first, make the changes you can, and BELIEVE God to make the changes you can't!

Paul wrote in Philippians........ but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.

I didn't make any new resolutions this year. I felt that I just needed to make some life changes, not just a yearly goal. My family and I had a wonderful 2008 with the birth of Chloe Grace and MANY MANY blessing (too many to count) that the Lord has given us. I am so thankful for the family and friends that we have and I look forward to spending another great year with them.
I am really excited and anxious to see what God has in store for us this year!!*

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Wasn't that a great message this morning? It really spoke to me.