Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day together

Hey ya'll.....it's us again! Do you remember the last time we were together?? I don't really want to remember that day......so we will move right on along. Today Scout and I went to my friends Jackson's 2nd Birthday Party. It really was a lot of fun. There was this big man in the ball pit playing with the older kids. I thought that was pretty funny. Scout and I being the big girls that we are just hung out with mommy eatin. See our toofies?


I had the yummiest birthday cake ever!! It was really big with fire trucks on it
Mommy kept trying to get a good picture of us together, but we were too busy trying to get into the ball pit with all the other "kids"
Do you know that in less than 4 weeks away my friend Scout and I will both be 1 years old?!! I know, my mom can hardly believe it herself. I can't wait to eat my OWN birthday cake and open lots of presents!!! I hope to see you there!! Bye ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

What sweet pictures! Scout and Chloe are both BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) I cannot believe Chloe is almost 1! It seems like they were just born yesterday! Are you ready for another one, yet? ;)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Amy. We want to come to the party! Melanie