Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IIIITTTTTY BITTTTY!

Well hello there folks! Thanks to one of my VERY best friends Nikki B....NOT going there on the last portion of the last name...sorry, inside thang! Anywho, I've been telling just about everyone that I need to get out and get Chloe Grace a baby doll, HELLO every little girl should have one or two, or three....ya get the picture? So, Nik so graciously provided us with this sweet itty bitty baby doll. It's just the right size for her to chew and naw on!
Madi had a school project last night that I was helping with. It required looking for pictures from the past. I pulled out her personal album that I put together a when they were little. THERE, we found a really sweet picture of Madi at about the same age as Chloe....and OH MY GOODNESS!! They look VERY similar. I will try to scan the picture and post it so you can see!

YUMMM YUMMM, nothing like a good foot!


3 comments:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

These pictures are so sweet! Bella doesn't have a baby, yet, but she plays with some of Annalee's. They aren't her favorite toy. I am sure she will like them one day soon, though!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Amy.... Ellie loved dolls from a very young age! I was always surprised by that! Anyway, the pj's are from Target and there were two sets in the pack that you could mix and match. MElanie

Leslie Ryan said...

LOL...my collages are the only way I can get all my pics out there...lol...you know me I have wayyyy too many...but it's ok!!! ~LUV~