Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Oldies but goodies...and a lil more!

Ok so ya know how I said that I was working on this organization thing with my pictures....well I'm not even 1/2 way done, but I did manage to get all my pictures that were on cd's loaded BACK onto the computer. I'm so happy to be starting this project so that I can hopefully start scrap booking. So with out further ado....here are some oldies but goodies and a lil bit more! Chloe Grace will be 6 months old on Thursday, so I will post new pictures then. Hope you enjoy!
Do you think they look alike?

1 comment:

Leslie Ryan said...

Thanks!! I like my new layout too...lol...I'm workin on gettin my vacation pics up on here so ya'll can see them...some of them I am gona use for my class so I'll let ya know which ones!! ~LUV~